Caring For Your T U T E L A Face Mask
All of our masks are made from pre-washed, 100% cotton fabrics. They are made to be washed and reused.
We recommend washing before first use.
- Machine or hand wash in warm or hot water with detergent
- Can be put in the dryer (but be aware the elastic will wear out faster)
- Best drying method is to let dry in the sun.
- Light iron recommended (some fabrics may shrink up a little, which will grow back upon ironing)
- Wire in accordian style mask will twist up a little in the wash. It is easily pulled straight again.
- Exposing your mask to a special UVC light also helps kill the germs in between washings
- We recommend washing before first use.
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Click here for the latest advice from CDC on face mask coverings.